Senior Business Analyst
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As part of the Vinted Go’s Financial Planning and Analysis team, you will be critical in driving growth and profitability. Through financial guidance, insightful analysis, coordination, and communication, you will ensure better-informed decision-making and, therefore, play a crucial role in steering the organization towards its objectives. You will report to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis and frequently work together with the entire Vinted Go team, from technology/product to strategy and partner relationship managers.
In this position, you’ll
- Create, analyze and constantly update business models for high value fashion related services.
- Keep track, challenge and update assumptions and other relevant inputs for the models.
- Keep various stakeholders updated about the current progress of the project
- Deliver ad hoc financial, operational and pricing analysis.
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to design and build business propositions for future ventures.
- Have 5+ years of experience in any field of finance or as a business or quantitative analyst.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial and pricing concepts and insights to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, statistics, economics or finance
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- In depth knowledge of financial statements and metrics
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work cross-functionally with product, strategy, legal, and other teams
- Ability to lead projects to execution, track progress against goals, and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2.983 - € 4.291 gross per month.