Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
In this role on our team, you will be the hub of our network of 1,600+ Package Points in the Netherlands. Where previously the focus was more on expanding the parcel point network, those goals are now pretty much achieved and the focus is more on stabilizing the network. As a result there will be more focus on proactive network management, strengthening relationships through personal visits, and assisting in service improvement projects.
As a network coordinator, you are adept at distinguishing main and secondary issues. You communicate clearly to the members of the network, and you are skilled at enlisting the help of other departments to solve problems efficiently.
In this position, you’ll
- Oversee and manage a network of 1,600+ Package Points in the Netherlands.
- Shift focus from network expansion to network stabilization, ensuring operational efficiency.
- Implement proactive strategies for efficient network management.
- Identify and address main and secondary issues affecting the network's stability.
- Strengthen relationships with Package Point members through regular personal visits.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments, utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have completed HBO education
- You have at least 2 years of experience in filed sales or account managment
- You master the Dutch language and have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You are eager to learn, ambitious and a team player
- You are energetic and very eager to grow at our speed
- You are communicatively strong and have a high sense of responsibility
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Frequent team-building events
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- ClassPass (Gym Membership subsidy)
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- Pension plan with total contribution of 12%, 8% by the Company and 4% by employee
- An NS mobility card
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.