Workplace Experience Manager
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As a Workplace Experience Manager, your role is pivotal in delivering consistent, high-quality workplace experiences at our warehouse and operational center locations. You will be based in France, ensuring that our local teams receive the support they need to provide an exceptional work environment. Frequent travel to all France warehouses and UK operational centers will be required to oversee and manage operations.
In this position, you’ll
- Be the guardian of consistency and standardization, while ensuring workplace experiences standard across all warehouse locations, enhancing employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Provide essential local support to site managers, enabling them to focus on their core responsibilities.
- Be the main point of contact for vendor management and efficiently oversee high-quality vendor relationships to maintain a clean and well-supplied workplace.
- Streamline visit organization, access control, and ID card management for a secure and smooth experience.
- Manage and facilitate medical visits for employees, contributing to their well-being.
- Foster Employee Engagement by organizing company events, promoting employee engagement and fostering a sense of community within each warehouse.
- Independently manage day-to-day activities, ensuring Business as Usual (BAU) operations run smoothly.
- Effectively communicate key topics within your area to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with various Workplace Experience Team stakeholders, including People, Finance, Legal, IT, Infosec, and others.
- Systemize employee feedback, gathered through agreed-upon forms, and relay it to Senior Workplace Experience Managers.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new team members, providing essential in-warehouses procedures and guidance.
- Assist in team member hiring and contribute thoughtful feedback.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Workplace Experience policies and operations.
- Exercise judgment within established procedures and practices, making decisions that may impact the entire team.
- 3 years of experience in Workplace Management, Employee Experience, Corporate Culture Management or any related field.
- Proficient in project management and delivery skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proficiency in both French and English for effective communication at all levels.
- Embodiment of Vinted values, serving as an inspiration for team members to follow.
- Consistently applies the Workplace Experience team's vision and fundamentals in daily activities.
- Provides direct and impactful feedback within the team and actively seeks feedback from team members to foster growth.
- Proactive in seeking opportunities for skill development and improvement.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the role within the broader organizational context.
- Availability to travel frequently between the supported sites
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- Private health insurance
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 30,900 - € 41,900 gross per year.