Technical Operations Manager, Ads, Monetisation
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As the Technical Operations Manager in Vinted's Ads Business Team, you'll be a key player in driving innovation and efficiency. Your role involves supporting our ad sales and product teams by providing cross functional expertise in advertising yield, ad technologies implementation and campaign management. You'll lead efforts to grow digital yield, optimize inventory efficiency, and manage crucial digital vendor relationships, ensuring we partner with the best tools in the digital realm.
Joining a dedicated team of sales and operations professionals, Vinted's Ads Business team focuses on strategic partnerships and programmatic buying across advertising agencies and enterprise clients. As part of the Ad Tech Operations team, you'll spearhead the optimization of Programmatic yield and swiftly address technical challenges in our ad stack. This dynamic role not only offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge initiatives but also provides a vibrant team environment that values collaboration, innovation, and initiative. Elevate your career in the dynamic world of digital advertising with Vinted!
In this position, you’ll
- Be responsible for Ad monetisation - Waterfall Management and placement setup
- Conduct full-cycle operations with partners on both ad-hoc matters (bugs, discrepancies, creative quality, SDK updates) and long-term strategic ones (being aware of partners product development, new features, ad formats, beta-programs)
- Monitor business performance data on all ad-related features (eCPM, ARPDAU, Ad Impressions/DAU, etc)
- Identify growth points and strategy for Ad Monetisation through yield management
- Support Ad sales team with campaign management
- 2+ years of experience in Ad Monetisation
- Experience with Applovin MAX and Google Ad Manager
- A strong understanding of how ad networks operate, as well as advanced knowledge on the best practices of waterfall optimisations in multiple EU markets
- The ability to prioritise ad hoc tasks related to troubleshooting, dig deep into data and find and resolve issues at an operational level
- Excellent presentation skills to show your findings, thoughts and ideas to top management and build a plan for the execution of projects within and outside of your direct responsibilities
- A passion for the ad-tech world
- Data-driven, even if sometimes things look obvious
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- Subsidised gym membership with ClassPass or Urban Sports Card
- A subsidised Deutschlandticket
- Hallesche Supplemental health insurance
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is €65,000 - €87,000 gross per year.