Quality Assurance Engineer, Vinted Go
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
We are currently looking for a new Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our cross-functional product teams within Vinted Go. Our teams work with Vinted’s own carrier called VintedGo and take care of end-to-end process in the delivery of parcels. The team takes care of warehouse operations, where people sort, relabel, package, and prepare shipments for delivery. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your main goal will be to test our internal tools (WEB admin, Android app, HTTPS APIs, Sorting machines) to ensure smooth operations.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Read on.
In this position, you’ll
- Manually test various tools and functionalities (web admin, Android app, HTTPS API, sorting machines)
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- Establish best practices based on previous experience
- Participate in team planning and collaborate with all team members
- Have 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester
- Have deep knowledge of QA methodology and how to apply it in everyday tasks
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts
- Have basic experience with SQL
- Communication is your strong part
- Have experience in API testing and familiarity with tools such as Postman
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2,917 - € 3,950 gross per month.