Director of CS Strategy, Planning and Project Management
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with millions of registered members spanning 20 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 2,000 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
Vinted, a leading online marketplace for second-hand fashion, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of CS Strategy, Planning and Project Management for our Customer Operations department. This role is pivotal in shaping the strategic direction of customer operations, overseeing critical project management initiatives, and managing the day-to-day business operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in delivering excellent customer service. The role reports directly to the VP, Customer Operations.
In this position, you’ll
Strategic Planning and Execution
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic plans for the CS function.
- Work closely with senior leadership to align CS strategy with overall company objectives.
- Manage the internal operational aspects of the CS function; act as the operational drumbeat for the organisation.
- Support development and monitoring OKRs, key performance indicators and initiatives to measure progress against strategic CS goals.
- Support drafting of key business cases for the department.
- Leads the CS Project Management team which drives projects delivering business priorities through the CS organisation, as well as internal improvements initiatives.
- Implement best practices in project management, including resource allocation, timelines, and risk management.
Leadership and Team Development
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high-performing team committed to operational excellence and strategic execution.
- Foster a culture of continuous feedback, innovation, and customer-centricity.
- Serve as a role model in embodying Vinted's values and mission.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a strategic role within operations, project management, or a similar field.
- Experience in e-commerce or tech industries is highly desirable.
- Proven track record in strategic planning, project management, and operational excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging and influencing at all levels of the organisation.
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 3750 - € 5067 gross per month.