People Business Partner
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
In this role, you’ll be a part of the Group Functions People Business Partner team reporting into the Director of People, Group Functions. You will be a strategic co-pilot to senior leaders in the Legal and People functions, driving business success through engaging leadership and people-focused strategies. You will have the opportunity to build while balancing the transformational with the transactional solving for today and tomorrow. You do all of this to ensure organizational effectiveness that drives the success of Vinted toward making sustainable consumption the first choice.
In this position, you’ll do
- Strategic Development: Craft and execute strategic people initiatives that align with Vinted's business goals. Transform our People Function and partner Function strategies into a practical 12-month people roadmap.
- Leadership Collaboration: Become a strategic partner to senior leaders in Legal and People functions. Your role is crucial in building effective people and organizational strategies, ensuring Vinted remains a frontrunner in sustainable consumption.
- Innovation and Liaison: Innovate for current and future organizational needs. Act as the vital link between various business units and functions and the central People Function, driving critical people initiatives.
- Co-Creation and Project Management: Work in tandem with central People Functions to develop organizational wide people products. Take charge of specific people and organizational topics, including organization design and employee relations.
- Engagement and Data Utilization: Provide expert advice on employee engagement strategies and leverage both data and qualitative insights to inform and shape organizational strategies.
- Innovative and Strategic Thinker: You have a flair for identifying and solving problems, keeping a keen eye on the mid and long-term impacts of actions and decisions.
- Business and People Acumen: Your strong business understanding complements your deep knowledge in advanced People discipline areas, including labor laws, change management, performance management.
- Exceptional Communicator: Your excellent communication, coaching, and influencing skills set you apart.
- Emotional Intelligence: You possess high self-awareness and emotional intelligence, crucial with influencing diverse teams.
- Organizational Wizard: Advanced project management and organizational skills are part of your toolkit.
- Experienced Professional: You bring 4-8 years of relevant Human Resources experience with a robust business and HR acumen.
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Frequent team-building events
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- ClassPass (Gym Membership subsidy)
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- Pension plan with total contribution of 12%, 8% by the Company and 4% by employee
- An NS mobility card
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.