Product Designer, Marketplace
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
We see design as a crucial element of achieving our mission, so designers are represented at all levels, including senior leadership. As our new Product Designer, you won’t have to justify the importance of design and will be empowered to concentrate on designing for people's needs.
You’ll become a part of a Marketplace domain and work alongside a Product Manager, a Data Analyst and 4-8 Engineers. You’ll collaborate closely with peer designers, user researchers, design system designers and content designers.
In this position, you’ll
- Be part of a marketplace domain and report to the Transactional Design Director.
- Join a cross-functional team to be the voice of our members, define problems and goals, map flows, prototype interactions, and support the development process.
- Partner up with other domain designers to work on initiatives that keep raising design quality and user-centeredness maturity.
- Conduct usability tests to assess and validate design ideas. Collaborate with User Researchers on discovery and generative studies.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-functional partners.
- Proven extensive end-to-end product design experience shipping products for web and mobile.
- Good understanding of the design process, designing with qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Interaction design, visual design and evaluative user research skills.
- Comfortable with driving iterative strategies to optimise solutions and experimentation.
- Critical thinker, driven to solve complex problems and able to align teams around problem areas and discovery.
- A strong collaborator with cross-functional peers.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
We have a few positions available, and we are looking for specialists with varying experience.
The salary range for this position is €3,983 - €5,386 gross per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Send us your portfolio and/or access to digital products you’ve designed, and we’ll be in touch.