Product Manager, Trust
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
At Trust & Safety domain we combine code, data and ML, design, human activities, and policies to protect Vinted sellers and buyers from harm, build defenses against risk and enable safe growth for the platform.
Trust is a fundamental currency in Vinted, underpinning interactions across the entire customer journey.
To this end, Trust & Safety domain is tasked with overseeing topics such as account integrity, detecting fake and fraudulent accounts, moderating counterfeit content, but also posing recommendations to other Product domains around improving the safety of overall member experience.
In this position, you’ll
- Drive product direction for a team on the Security track, working on preventing account takeovers, automated malicious activity and looking to stop bad actors on the platform early
- Work with other Product teams in Trust & Safety, Analytics, Product Director, and stakeholders across other domains
- Drive track strategy, evolve the playbooks and processes we use to get the job done
- Own the team's roadmap and prioritise the workload using strategy, OKRs, internal and external data to inform your decisions
- Tackle ambitious product problems, conducting rigorous product discovery and scoping the solution with meaningful requirements and clear trade-off analysis
- Set success criteria, identifying and tracking metrics for product usage
- Manage your team’s backlog, constantly iterating on scope, working with the team to plan, ensure timely delivery of business goals
- Work with the team to iterate on A/B testing learnings and the process itself, ensuring crisp, data-driven insight that is highly actionable (“so what?”)
- Promote the principle of continuous and measurable improvement
- Regularly align with internal stakeholders and other product domains to gather requirements, assess impact on internal roadmaps, broader prioritization
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management, ideally experience in Cybersecurity space
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development best practices
- Process-oriented, passionate about empowering teams to do their best work
- Extensive track record of managing all stages of product development lifecycle
- Demonstrably data-driven with high numerical literacy
- Able to deal with ambiguity, breaking down complex, multi-sided product problems to deliver simple solutions, enable team to release value early
- A clear communicator, both in written and spoken form, able to structure ideas, communicate trade-offs, set frameworks for the team
- Strong growth mindset, passionate about learning
- Bonus points: Experience within fraud, other Trust & Safety functions, platform PM experience
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- Subsidised gym membership with ClassPass or Urban Sports Card
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 72,000 - € 107,000 gross per year.