Finance Specialist for Treasury
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
The Finance department is in charge of producing transparent, high-quality financial accounts, as well as contributing towards the sustainability of operations and company growth. To keep up with the rapid expansion and increasing complexity of our financial operations, Vinted’s Finance team is looking for a Finance Specialist for Treasury. You will report to the Treasury Manager, and frequently work together with colleagues from the Treasury, Legal, Accounting and Reporting teams as well as banks and other external stakeholders.
In this position, you’ll
- Be responsible for bank accounts opening, closing;
- Be responsible for timely and accurate information for banks related to KYC procedures;
- Manage banking users rights - add, delete users, change limits and access rights
- Document process related to corporate payments;
- Be responsible for accurate bank accounts, transactions information reflection in treasury management system Coupa and reconcile differences if any;
- Support treasury team managers in other areas such as cash liquidity forecasting, creditors information updating, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in finance or a related field
- A university degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Practical experience with e-banking platforms
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to effectively reconcile data between different sources
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to manage fast-paced, dynamic environment and multiple deliverables
- Curious, proactive in your approach to learning and execution, creative problem-solver
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Advantage: experience working with any treasury management system
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2,183 - € 3,143 gross per month.