Quality Assurance Engineer, Matching
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
We are currently looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join our cross-functional product team within the Matching domain. As our new Quality Assurance Engineer, your main goal will be to prepare our product for the challenges ahead, make sure it contributes to our company mission, and champion building quality into what we put out to our members.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Read on.
In this position, you’ll
- Engage in both manual and automated testing for web, mobile (iOS/Android) and backend
- Contribute to already established automated e2e testing suite
- Research ways to increase the level of automation and the depth of testing
- Design, implement, and maintain automated tests and manual tests suites
- Collaborate with developers through GitHub pull requests and code reviews
- Be part of our QA Guild of more than 50+ amazing QA’s at Vinted who actively share knowledge and collaborate
- Regression testing of iOS and Android apps
- Take part in daily team ceremonies in order to foresee any possible inconsistencies in the development effort and prevent issues from appearing in the first place
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- QA engineer with experience in manual and automated testing
- Have deep knowledge of QA methodology and how to apply it in everyday tasks
- We use Kotlin and Appium for test automation in mobile, Typescript and Playwright for frontend test automation, and Kotlin or Postman for backend test automation. We don’t expect you to know all of these, but some experience would be nice
- Have experience with code management tools (eg. Github), MySQL and log monitoring tools (eg. Kibana, Grafana)
- Eager to learn and master new technologies, concepts and automation practices
- Strong communication skills
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- Private health insurance
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2,808 - € 4,983 gross per month.