Finance Control Analyst
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
Vinted’s Finance team is in charge of producing transparent, high-quality financial accounts, as well as contributing towards sustainable operations and company growth. To keep up with the rapid advancement and increasing complexity of our financial operations, the finance department is looking for a new member.
In this position, you’ll:
- Be responsible for payments wallets reconciliation and reporting across multiple Vinted platforms
- Calculate periodic financial adjustments for accounting and reporting purposes
- Assist Finance Control team in implementing new business initiatives, such as expansion into new markets, in regards to payments area
- Assist in EMI (Electronic Money Institution) related operations to assure financial control and reporting
- Help with improvement of the internal finance processes by suggesting, developing and implementing solutions
- Communicate with external Payment Service Providers
- Closely cooperate and collaborate with colleagues from finance and business, as well as auditors, on payments reporting related matters
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the finance or related field
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or Accounting
- Passion for numbers and attention to detail
- Experience working with large data sets and reporting
- Willingness to strengthen both, accounting and analytics skills
- Interest in a multi-jurisdictional aspect of the finance role
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF and other Array formulas etc.)
- Ready to commit, own and create
- Passion for technology-driven businesses
- Experience in process automation and implementations, SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
Hybrid Work -
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is 2,183 – 3,143 € (gross) gross per month.