Business Analyst - Shipping
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As part of Vinted’s Shipping Business Analytics team, you’ll be analyzing various parts of shipping business as well as building business models and have an opportunity to compound knowledge of shipping services and market place dynamics. You will report to Director of Shipping Business Analytics and frequently work together with the entire Shipping domain, from technology/product to strategy to partner relationship managers.
In this position, you’ll
- Analyze, create and update business models for shipping services
- Keep track and update assumptions and other relevant inputs for the models
- Create and maintain pricing analytics models
- Deliver ad hoc financial and pricing analysis
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to design and build business propositions for future ventures
- Have 1-3 years of experience in any field of finance or as a data or quantitative analyst
- Have passion for numbers, numerical solutions and curiosity for diving into detailed analysis for hours at a time
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, SQL
- Completed a university degree in Economics, Finance or any other quantitative degree
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2,300 - € 3,100 gross per year / month.