Shipping Support Project Specialist
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As a Project Specialist you will be working in one of the teams in our Shipping & Delivery domain within Community Support department. Together you will work on ensuring effortless Vinted user experience by developing and improving customer support policies, processes and procedures in shipping and delivery domain: initiating internal process adjustments, collaborating with internal teams in various projects, monitoring and ensuring stable OKR’s by using various tools and strategies.
In this position, you’ll
- Co-own and drive improvements for shipping & delivery topics
- Own efficiency and high quality solutions for escalations, incidents management
- Participate in strategic marketplace initiatives/projects (launches, mergers, acquisition, feature launches, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. product, knowledge management, vendor management etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g. carriers) within the domain
- Co-own carrier’s performance (analysing performance results, having regular meetings)
- Perform data analysis (tracking target results, analysing members’ escalations)
- Prior experience in project, stakeholder, escalations management or customer support
- You have great organizational skills, you are attentive to details and enjoy the process standartization & unification
- You confidently and effectively communicate with people from within and outside the organisation, able to make your point and successfully pitch your ideas
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks efficiently and making quick, informed decisions
- You are keen to take on new challenges and won’t let go until the goals are reached
- You are fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is € 2250 - € 3048 gross per month.