Senior Quality Analyst, Points
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
We are expanding our Product domain teams in Berlin, focusing on the growth of our distribution network across Europe. Our cross-functional Product teams have all the main competencies needed to develop features for our clients, and now we are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to help us to improve the quality of the experience.
Your experience with smart devices, hardware testing and quality strategy will make you a key member of the team. You will support our work on a distributed network of parcel lockers, helping to drive our vision on quality. We believe that quality is about more than just testing, it is something that needs to be built in from the start. You will be responsible for helping the team to identify and understand challenges and opportunities around our smart lockers hardware and software. You’ll do this by working closely with the engineering team, and stakeholders such as our customer support team, and 3rd party vendors.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Read on.
In this position, you’ll
- Collaboratively create and maintain a quality strategy for the team
- Incorporate quality strategy into the delivery process, working with people from Product, Design, Analytics, and Engineering disciplines
- Work with our partner on visibility into quality of service metrics for the smart parcel lockers
- Verify both external and internal needs are met (e.g. Data Contracts)
- Work with the development team to help identify and automate contract & integration tests
- Support the team in stabilising and improving product
- Work with customer support team and development team to identify opportunities for improvement and reduce CS tickets
- Fully understand the needs of our customers and couriers in order to understand how incidents and defects will affect customer experience
- Collaborate with UX to ensure the quality strategy covers accessibility & usability
- Experience in designing a quality strategy and promoting best practices for software teams (CI/CD, Testing Pyramid, etc)
- Proven experience working with smart hardware and distributed systems. You can guide discussions around quality when dealing with smart hardware out in the wild
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with partners and vendors
- An understanding of accessibility in all its aspects
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Newest MacBook models
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- A daily lunch allowance
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- Subsidised gym membership with ClassPass or Urban Sports Card
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need!