IT Workplace Onsite Engineer
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As part of our broader IT team, you’ll be working alongside 30 other team members, who look after IT infrastructure and IT workplace equipment in all Vinted offices across Europe. The team’s aim is to make sure that the whole organization operates securely and efficiently. The IT workplace team aspires to deliver world-class space for every Vinted employee which does not stop just with the employee desk and computer.
We aim to provide an outstanding experience in every step of employee journey - from receiving a laptop at home to having an uninterrupted connection in the meeting room at the office.
You will work with a team of engineers as well as different departments and functions to accomplish your goals and reach our vision.
Your responsibilities will mainly focus on Meeting Room, Room Booking, and Office equipment.
In this position, you’ll
- Take care of IT Hardware equipment in your scope of responsibilities across all Vinted offices, and make sure that the equipment ordering process runs smoothly and is done promptly.
- Ensure that Vinted office equipment (Printers, Audio and Video in meeting rooms and offices spaces, event equipment, and digital signage) is operational.
- Work together with the team to build roadmaps for your area
- Create valuable processes and procedures to help be more efficient, automate dull work
- Handle daily operational activities, spare time for knowledge management and documentation
- Co-create together with different teams, stakeholders, and suppliers to improve our services and implement solutions
- You have worked with meeting room solutions and have experience setting them up and ensuring their smooth operation
- Have a passion for IT hardware and software.
- Having experience with the Apple ecosystem would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the ITIL best practices or certification would be beneficial.
- Working with vendors and stakeholders is in your comfort zone
- You are willing to help our colleagues with their IT struggles
- Uncertainty is your motivation rather than a challenge
- You are willing to learn and support your colleagues in their growth
- You have great written and in-person communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English language is a must to have
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Newest MacBook models
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is €2,750 - €3,880 (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply and we’ll be in touch.