Authentication Expert/Brand Expert
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
As we continue to grow, we focus on expanding our authentication capabilities to ensure we offer only the highest-quality items to our customers. We aim to set a standard in the luxury resale industry, advocating for sustainability and inclusivity.
In this position, you’ll
- Become part of a motivated and open-minded 10-person Brand Expert team in Europe, of experienced brand experts as well as designer fashion lovers.
- Support to build up our new hub in London.
- Check the authenticity of countless designer second-hand pieces that pass through our hands on a daily basis.
- Support our Juniors and pass on your knowledge to them.
- Your professional background reflects your passion for brands, designs and details.
- You have several years of professional experience in the reseller sector or a comparable industry.
- You have a broad brand repertoire and can distinguish original from plagiarism.
- You have in-depth knowledge and interest in popularity of designer items.
- You are motivated to constantly educate yourself while acting as a mentor to our Juniors.
- Conscientiousness and brand expertise are as important to you as fun at work.
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (10% from gross yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Mental- and emotional-health support from Mindletic
- A daily allowance for ordering lunch
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need.