Payments Support Project Specialist
Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
Member Support team consists of 3 domains: Order Quality, Usability & Technical Support, Shipping & Delivery and Payment & Safety. As Payments Support Project Specialist you will work within the Payments & Safety domain to ensure effortless Vinted user experience when it comes to member support.
In this position, you’ll
- Co-own and/or drive projects within Payments & Safety related topics (e.g. market launch, feature launch)
- Utilise your analytical skills to examine customer support related data and provide valuable insights. Show ability to calculate opportunity scope for improvement.
- Develop and improve policies, processes and procedures in Payments and Safety domain.
- Contribute to solving escalated cases in efficient manner
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. product, content quality etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g. partners, payment providers etc.)
- Monitoring country’s support performance, making ticket analysis, finding route causes and implementing solutions
- Contribute to setting goals and planning strategic initiatives
- Prior experience in project, stakeholder or escalations management
- Ability to collect, process, and interpret data and translate it to actionable insights
- Familiar with process design principles, including documentation, measurements, efficiency gains.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or similar would be considered as an advantage
- Able to prioritise and handle tasks efficiently and make informed decisions
- Strong negotiation skills and collaborative personality to find alignment between stakeholders and successfully implement your ideas
- Strong time management, organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is €2,249 - €3,043 gross per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need.