Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
We are currently looking for a Resource Analyst to join our Workforce Management team and help our Vinted community get all the answers they need in time, all the time. As our new Resource Analyst, you’ll be in charge of the delivery of service levels and productivity targets for all skills/markets you support. You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive forecast modelling, planning, real-time resource allocation and for providing stakeholders with recommendations based on insights and data.
In this position, you’ll
- Conduct forecast modelling based on historical data, trends, and the company's strategy to identify workforce needs
- Run "what-if" scenarios for staffing to make informed decisions and proactively address any potential gaps
- Continuously generate, create, and maintain accurate data and reporting to inform leadership on resource planning and optimisation
- Analyse data to identify reasons for under/over performance and recommend actionable insights to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce, communicate, and implement action plans that align with business objectives
- Monitor staffing levels against the scheduled plan to optimise resources and ensure delivery of exceptional targets
- Work closely with Operations, Product, and Member Support teams to translate business requirements into workforce solutions that drive cost efficiencies
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects to support the company's expansion plans, tool improvements, and new metric implementation
- Proficient in numerical analysis and enjoys working with data to derive insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Previous experience in resource planning or workforce management is an advantage
- Exceptional English language proficiency, both written and spoken, to enable clear and concise communication
- Strong critical thinking, fast decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge of workload and workforce management to continuously improve the workforce planning process
- Proficient in Excel and other analytical tools to manipulate and analyse data to inform decision-making
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
- A dog-friendly office
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is €1,708 - €2,309 gross per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need!