Brief info about Vinted
Vinted Marketplace is the largest online international C2C marketplace in Europe dedicated to second-hand fashion, with a growing member base of over 80 million registered members spanning 19 markets in Europe and North America. With a mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide, Vinted enables people to sell and buy second-hand clothes and lifestyle items from each other, helping give those items a second or even third life.
Vinted Go launched in 2022, with a focus on developing products and solutions for more seamless shipping and delivery across Europe. Vinted Go has connected more than 40 carriers and more than 200,000 PUDO points across Europe to support the delivery of millions of parcels per year.
The Vinted Group, composed of Vinted Marketplace and Vinted Go, is headquartered in Vilnius, with workplaces in Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and over 1,800 employees. It is backed by six leading venture capital firms: Accel, Burda Principal Investments, EQT Growth, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sprints Capital.
Information about the position
The Content Quality/Content Quality Operations team (based in Vilnius) is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of our catalog content for our members. The team moderates content and checks higher-end and luxury items, and is responsible for keeping up with fashion-industry trends. Currently, we are looking for a new Anti-Counterfeit Associate to join our team.
In this position, you’ll
- Review reported content in accordance with our quality goals and standards
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Learn a lot and adapt quickly to change
- Work on a shift-based schedule
- Be part of a team – giving and getting help, gaining insights, and sharing laughs
- Moderate high-end and luxury content, as well as researching and analysing developments in the world of fashion, collecting data, and sharing your insights with the team
- Collaborate with customer support agents and assist them in solving difficult cases
- Attention to detail – you are able to spot inconsistencies in a flash
- You have strong communication skills, including both speaking and writing in English (level B2)
- Passionate about community and customer service
- Self-motivated and independent, you are a good multi-tasker and decision-maker
- A team-player
- You’re flexible and happy to work on a shift-based schedule
- Excellent time-management skills
- You have a keen awareness of current fashion-industry trends, fashion brands, competitive markets, and brand pricing
- You have a strong interest to build knowledge in the brand verification field
- The opportunity to benefit from our share options programme
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free access to an office gym
- Mental and emotional health support through the Mindletic app
- Home office support: we provide IT workstation equipment and a personal budget of up to €540 for home workplace furniture
- Private health insurance
- On-site canteen serving delicious homemade food at discount prices
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted
- The opportunity to spend up to 90 days per year - 21 of which can be spent working outside of the EU - on workation
Working at Vinted
Individual Learning Budget
Vinted will set aside a yearly sum equal to 10-13.2% of your annual salary to be invested in your continuous professional development. You’ll be able to take the initiative to use it for covering relevant learning activities that benefit your role.
We’ve adopted a hybrid workplace model where 2 days in office are recommended but not enforced. It’s up to you and your team to decide on the exact days you’ll spend working together in person.
The Vinted Group is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, identities and life experiences. At Vinted, all applicants are treated fairly without regard to their race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
The salary range for this position is €1,221 - €1,725 gross per month. If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need!